News at St. Anne's
We're so excited! The Book Fair will be open for the week of 10/30 through 11/3. Be sure to join us for Family Night at the Book Fair on 11/1 from 5-7 PM. Refreshments will be provided by SAPA!
Extended Care is available during your scheduled parent conference time.
During our 5-Week Heart, Mind & Spirit parent campaign, we ask you to reflect on why you chose St. Anne's for your children and why it is important to give back.
For many years our second graders have started the year by studying the life cycle of the butterfly. It is a fitting starting point for the transformation in store for them; this year the second grade butterfly study itself is also transforming.
Check out the latest news about our Heron athletes!
Ends on 10/24/2017
Family Fun at the Fall Festival
Next Monday, October 16, 2017
Events at St. Anne's Episcopal
- TueOct24 ERB Testing Ends - 3rd to 8th Grade
- ThuOct26 Parent & Teacher Conferences, No School
- FriOct27 Parent & Teacher Conferences, No School
- MonOct30 Book Fair Library
- TueOct31 Book Fair Library
- WedNov01 Book Fair Library
- WedNov01 High School Admissions Event 8:30 AM to 11:00 AMDining Room
- WedNov01 Book Fair Family Night 5:00 PM to 7:00 PMLibrary, Art Room, Dining Room
- ThuNov02 Book Fair Library
- FriNov03 Book Fair Library
- MonNov06 Retakes for School Pictures 9:30 AM to 12:30 PMOutside Red Doors
- ThuNov09 Parent Forum 6:45 PM to 8:00 PMLibrary