News at St. Anne's
"The person who is the greatest is the person who serves."
Olivia Sherman is now a freshman at Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute (RPI) where she is majoring in Mechanical Engineering in the Pre-Med track. She took a few minutes to answer some questions about life at college and tell us how her experience at St. Anne's helped her in high school.
Middle School students are invited to show their spirit by participating in the different themes identified for each day.
Ever wonder what your child is learning in Science, Technology, Engineering & Math (STEM)? Come Design, Build, and Play with us!
Join us on January 18th, 2018 to learn more about ERB testing and how it is used to guide your 3rd - 8th grader's growth and progress.
"Tara Liguori and Melissa Meier have been leaders within the group. I asked them to be a part of our study because they have embraced the whole methodology and pedagogy from the very beginning."
Children love seeing a personal note from parents, family members, and special friends especially for them in the yearbook! Tell your St. Anne's student how proud you are of them in a memento they will keep forever. Dedications are due by 1/19/18.
Beth Bell, Mabel Lee, Amy Shepherd, and Valerie White found PoCC meaningful, motivating, and helpful.
Events at St. Anne's Episcopal
- MonJan22 Book Club 3:45 PM to 4:45 PMMrs. Bennett's Classroom
- TueJan23 Spanish Club (PS-K) 3:30 PM to 4:30 PMFlex Kindergarten Classroom
- TueJan23 Crafty Club 3:45 PM to 4:45 PMMs. Emerson's Classroom
- WedJan24 Weekly Wednesday Tours 8:30 AM to 10:00 AM
- WedJan24 Spanish Club (1st-3rd grade) 3:30 PM to 4:30 PM
- ThuJan25 Crunching Numbers Club (4th-5th) 3:45 PM to 4:45 PMMs. Sanders' Classroom
- ThuJan25 Yoga Club 3:45 PM to 4:45 PMMusic Room
- ThuJan25 Open House 6:00 PM to 7:30 PMLibrary
- FriJan26 Crunching Numbers Club (3rd-4th) 3:45 PM to 4:45 PMMs. Sanders' classroom
- SatJan27 Admissions Preschool Play Date 9:00 AM to 10:30 AM