Our goal at St. Anne’s is to provide healthy, kid-friendly meals for lunch. We offer a hot meal entrée each day with a variety of selections such as our popular Wednesday Pizza Day. As noted in our Family Handbook , St. Anne’s is a nut-aware school and does not permit any food with nuts in our dining room.
St. Anne’s partners with Hot Lunch Online (HLO), a third-party vendor that facilitates each family’s ability to pre-order and pay for lunches. Parents have the convenience of ordering up to three months in advance.
Lunch pricing and procedures for the 2017-2018 school year follow:
- All lunches and milk must be pre-ordered, including Pizza Day.
- Monthly orders are due the 25th of the prior month. Pre-orders can be completed up to three months in advance.
- Lunch Fees are expected to remain the same in 2017-2018:
- $4.25 Hot lunch including choice of milk
- $0.50 Milk
- $2.25 Second helping of main entrée
- Same-Day Lunch: For students who have not pre-ordered and/or forget their lunch there is the choice of a soy butter and jelly sandwich or a cheese sandwich served with one side and a glass of water.
- The cost of this lunch is $3.00 and will be billed through the school’s Business Office on a monthly basis.
- Hot lunch entrées will not be offered. Same day lunch sandwiches may not be purchased on Hot Lunch Online site.
- Lunch Credits for Absenteeism
- St. Anne’s does not charge families for lunch if a child is absent for any reason.
- The school asks parents to contact Renee Massey via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) within five days of a child’s absence to request a lunch credit.
- The student’s account at St. Anne’s will be credited accordingly (not the Hot Lunch Online account) .
To order lunch at St. Anne’s each family must enroll with Hot Lunch Online (HLO) directly. Once you create an account you must enroll each student. Please follow the directions below.
- Visit Hot Lunch Online
- Click on “Create an Account Now.”
- Create a Login (e-mail format required).
- Create a Password (must be 6 and 15 characters, and contain at least one number). Passwords are case sensitive. Choose one you will remember!
- Enter the Password again in the “Verify Password” field.
- Select a Security Question from the drop-down box.
- Enter the answer in the “Answer” field.
- Enter the security code shown in the “Verify Code” field.
- Click on the “Create My Account” button. This will take you to the Home Page of your HotLunchOnline account. Be sure to bookmark this page for easy access to your account.
- From Hot Lunch Online select "Student Tab."
- Select “Create New Student.”
- Enter the Student's Last Name, First Name, School and Grade.
- Select “Add New Student.” Repeat this process for additional students.
- From Hot Lunch Online select the “Order Meals” tab.
- Select your student from the drop-down menu.
- Select your meals by clicking the meal selection you want. A complete description is displayed on the left side of calendar.
- Under “Bulk Cart Actions” you may add all similar actions. For example if you select lunch you can add it everyday with one click. You can order for multiple students and multiple months at one time. HINT: If you hold CTRL button when you click on menu choices they will be added automatically to your cart.
- After making your selections, click the “checkout” button in the lower right hand corner of the page.
- Review your order to make sure it reflects what you want. If you want to change your order, click the “Change order” button.
- Complete the order and click “Pay Now” in the bottom left hand corner of the page.
- Pay with a credit card or log into your PayPal account. After you enter all of your information click “Review Order and Continue.”
- Even if you do not have a PayPal account your order will still be processed using PayPal’s secure payment site.
- Please review your order. If everything appears correct click “Pay $x.xx Now” to complete your purchase.
- After you have completed your order, please return to your account to verify your order has been placed correctly.
- Go to the “History” tab to view your order. You can select list view, calendar view, or export your order to your Outlook or Google Calendar for easy access.