Thank you for your interest in the summer programs at St. Anne’s Episcopal School! Here, children play, explore and learn with our incredible faculty on our beautiful campus. We have a variety of offerings for your children this summer, from a traditional Day Camp, to sports clinics, to SAT and SSAT preparation programs. I think you’ll find that every week offers new adventures and there is something for everyone. Enjoy, get excited, and come play with us!
Summer 2017 Camp Dates
At our Day Camp, children make friends of all ages during the morning meet & greet, the all-camp lunch, the camp-wide activities, and at the close of each day. They’ll bond with those in their age-specific groups during morning and afternoon sessions run by our very own St. Anne’s faculty. Campers can look forward to diverse activities and boundless fun. No two weeks are the same!
Day Camp is $250 per camper and all campers will receive a t-shirt.
Camp Age Groups:
- OWLS (5-6 year olds) - Owl sessions are themed each week. The sessions in the morning and afternoon will be in keeping with that theme.
- EAGLES (7-9 year olds) - Eagles may choose one of their special sessions, either in the morning or the afternoon, depending on the week.
- HERONS (9-13 year olds) Herons may choose their special sessions in the morning and in the afternoon.
Additional Summer Programs
Age Groups and Fees
- Irish Dance Clinic (Age 6-12)... $175
- SSAT Preparation Rising (7th - 8th Graders) ... $325
- SAT Preparation (Rising 10-12th Graders) ... $325
- Girls' Lacrosse Clinic (Ages 10-14) ... $195
- Girls' Field Hockey Clinic (Ages 10-14) ... $195
How to Register for Day Camp & Additional Summer Programs
**Be sure to submit a separate Registration Form for each camper in your family. **
Meghan S. C. Ferster
Summer Program Director
firstname.lastname@example.org | 302.378.3178 x358