News at St. Anne's
Yesterday's terrible event in Parkland, Florida reminds us that we must not let these traumatic events become "normalized," despite their frequency. We all need to pause to think about what we should communicate with our children when they ask.
The results for this year's regional competitions are in! State invitations to follow.
Consider Donating Clothing Items to the 3rd Grade Clothing Drive
Students in 7th and 8th grade have been hard at work since the beginning of the year on their science fair projects. All are invited to come learn about their findings!
Join us for the first Rise Against Hunger event in the MOT Community on March 10th!
Line Dedications available until February 28, 2018.
When was the last time you spelled words out loud without the aid of spell check or even a pencil and a piece of paper?
The diversity of responses to the engineering challenge was surpassed only by the enthusiasm of our participants as they built, tested, redesigned, and retested...
Events at St. Anne's Episcopal
- MonFeb19 Presidents' Day - No school
- TueFeb20 Spanish Club (PS-K) 3:30 PM to 4:30 PMFlex Kindergarten Classroom
- TueFeb20 Crafty Club 3:45 PM to 4:45 PMMs. Emerson's Classroom
- WedFeb21 2nd Grade Solar System Show - Mrs. Bell 8:00 AM to 9:00 AMGym
- WedFeb21 Weekly Wednesday Tours 8:30 AM to 10:00 AM
- WedFeb21 Spanish Club (1st-3rd grade) 3:30 PM to 4:30 PM
- ThuFeb22 Rising 5th Grade Parent Visit to the Middle School 9:40 AM to 1:00 PMGym & various classrooms
- ThuFeb22 Yoga Club 3:45 PM to 4:45 PMMusic Room
- ThuFeb22 Open House - All School 6:00 PM to 7:30 PM
- FriFeb23 Arctic Habitat Fair 9:30 AM to 2:00 PMFirst Grade Classrooms
- SunFeb25 MS Diversity Potluck Dinner 3:15 PM to 5:15 PMDining Room
- MonFeb26 Book Club 3:30 PM to 4:30 PMMrs. Bennett's Classroom